The KONIKROM PLUS is high performance, 32-BIT multichannel and multi-user station for acquisition and processing of chromatographic data. The station consists of a PC internal A/D converter board (PCI, ISA) or an external A/D unit (communication via RS232 or USB), a 5m cables and the software package.
- Operating Systems: KonikKROM® PLUS has been developed for all 32-bit Windows operating systems (Win95, Win98, Me, NT4, 2000 and XP).
- Flexibility: KonikKROM® PLUS can be connected to any gas or liquid chromatographic or electrophoretic instrument equipped with voltage output.
- Serving Several Instruments: The station can measure data from 1 to 4 detectors, where the operation or behaviour of each of them may be entirely different.
- Multitasking: Data acquisition proceeds continuously. While a meaurement is in progress, you can evaluate/process a previous, or prepare parameters for subsequent analyses.
KONIKROM PLUS Specific Information
- From any chromatographic detector with voltage output,
- Analysis conditions documented in the “Method File”,
- Customization of Acquisition parameters (star/stop, voltage range, sample rate,...),
- Customization of Integration parameters (peak with, threshold,...),
- Customization of Calculation parameters (calibration file, column calculations,...),
- Single RUN analysis/sequence analysis,
- Automatic numbering option for creating chromatoms names,
- Monitoring detector signal any time (during or not a run),
- Simultaneous measurements in all channels,
- Continuous measurement processing (snapshot command).
- Automatic integration as integration method parameters,
- Automatic analytical results: peak height and area, amount of compound,...,
- Calculation of parameters describing quality of the chromatographic system (asymmetry, plate number,...),
- Easy reintegration with useful commands (end/start, tangent, valley, groups,...),
- Special calculations with user created calculation formulas.
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of analysis,
- 20 levels of calibration with unlimeted points per level,
- One external standard method and three internal standard methods,
- Individual windows for each calibrated peak (with calibration curve and data),
- Summary table for all compounds,
- Customizable parameters: response type, curve type, force to origin,...
- User defined options,
- Layout stored in the "report file",
- Previewing the report prior printing,
- Report may include: header, method information, calibration graphs, calibration tables, chromatogram, results, sequence information,...
- Post run function for analysis processing: chromatogram and calibration window automatically displayed, results printed, data exported to a clipboard, etc.
- Batch processing of chromatographic data.
- Protection of data: access rights and password to protect data,
- Documentation concerning Adquisition and Evaluation of Chromatographic data: about conditions, changes,...
- Printed reports: date and time of the analysis and report,
- System Suitability Test: allows the user to monitor the function, reproducibility and accuracy of the obtained data.